- Craftsman Photographer
- NAFA N°: 7420ZQ
- Registration N°: 509013306RM074
- Fine Art prints on Fine Art paper.
- Fine Art prints on Alu Dibond.
- Framed Fine Art Prints. Fine Art prints
- Sports Photography: outdoor and adventure sports, mountains and action sports, sport events, athlete portraits and lifestyle.
- Wildlife & Fauna Photography: alpine fauna and wildlife all around the world.
- Event Photography: festivals, concerts, shows, parties, sports, cultural and private events.
- Advertising Photography: communication, publishing, fashion, products.
- Tourism Photography: landscapes for tourism or commercial purposes, historical and cultural sites, mountain landscapes.
- Family Photography: lifestyle, portraits, children, newborns, weddings.
- School Photography: class photo, portraits, events, meetings.
- Photojournalist: photojournalism, editorial work, portraits, stories and encounters.
Growing up above Chamonix Valley in France, the outdoors have always felt like home. Admitted to Fine Arts before my entry in Academic Master of Sport Tourism, photography has emerged since then. It’s overly presumptuous to me to call it “a photographic career”, even if it’s part of my job, I mainly work as professional Ski Snowboard Instructor and Rock Climbing Instructor in the French Alps.
“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
Following the example of Robert A. Heinlein, I therefore willingly yield specialization to teeming bugs! Alpine skiing, snowboarding and telemarking, regularly seasoned freeriding and touring. Running and mountain biking snap me up into stamina in one breath, rock climbing in the fusion, and alpinism when mountain sports quintessence seems palpable. More recently, aerial wanderings under my glide for great combos, and surfing.
My attraction for versatility in performance and aesthetics does not stop there. My photography is going in the same direction. I never fail to take camera with me as soon as I get out. Vary topics and pics. Even if I’m behind the lens I love more than anything “be part of the scene”, which means for me access to the desire place and position on its own.
Fine Art Prints
From conventional and traditional photography to artistic photography, including sports photography, here are the services that I am able to offer you (for any additional information or any specific request do not hesitate to contact me):
Red Bull Illume 2019 imagery contest semi-finalist
Red Bull Illume is the world's greatest adventure and action sports imagery contest. The 2019 edition has seen its turnout raise the bar with 59,551 submissions over the world! 11 categories and a total of 50 world-renowned judges. This is far and away a great honour to be part of the 256 semi-finalists all categories of the 5th edition, and be one of the 25 semi-finalists of category "Wings". Organized every 3 years until then, it will return every 2 years from now on to sastify an ever stronger enthusiasm.